Sunday, January 30, 2011

CRUNCHY FISH FRY


I think its true that Bengali's cannot stay away from fish....HAHAHAHA.... :D the best example is my Baba , he really doesn't enjoy food without a fish dish. I too like to have fish ones a month and I love fish fry the most. 

One thing I have felt over the years that having fish at home made weekday dinners easy :) . Just one fish dish with some rice or roti and we are done. Well the following recipe is something which I had made after i came from office at 11:00 and believe me by 11:30 I was enjoying my dinner.




Print Page



Rohu Fish
2 pieces
Breadcrumbs
4 tablespoon
Dried Parsley
 1 tablespoon
Turmeric Powder
Half teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder
1 teaspoons
Black Pepper Powder
1 teaspoons
Ginger Paste
Half teaspoon
Garlic Paste
Half teaspoon
Oil
2 tablespoons
Lemon
1 piece
Salt
As per taste



  1. Marinate the fish pieces with the ginger paste , garlic paste, lemon juice , salt , turmeric powder , red chilli powder and black pepper powder for 10 min.
  2. Grind bread into crumbs and add salt , parley and black pepper powder.
  3. Heat oil(I prefer the mustard oil) in a pan.
  4. Coat the fish pieces in the bread crumbs and deep fry them in the pan. And done. 




Priyanka

4 comments:

Looks crispy and crunchy priyanka will try that recipe immedietly cannot stay by watching that....

These really look crisp and delicious. I hope you have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Great dish girl :) Come visit my blog and grab your Stylish Blogger Award!
www.kankanasaxena.net

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More