|Carrots||4 & half cup|
|Ginger juliennes||1 tablepoon|
As per taste
Black pepper powder
- Boil water in a rice cooker with a pinch of salt and a few drops of lemon juice. Place the carrots in the cooker and cook till it softens.
- When the carrots are cooked, remove them from water and let it cool for some time.
- Transfer the carrots to a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
- Heat oil in the pan and add the chopped onions and ginger juliennes and fry till the onions turn brown.
- Add the pureed carrot to the pan and cook for 2 min.
- Stir in the milk, cream, salt and pepper to the pan and cook over low heat for 5 min.
- The Creamy Carrot Soup is ready for the tummy.
The soup was really a blessing after all the tiring work and am ready for the next challenges .... :)