Sunday, April 3, 2011

IT'S RAINING AWARDS...............!!!!!!!!





Its been almost 2 weeks since I could post anything on my blog......sad...??? totally. Firstly my laptop was spoilt beyond repair and so I had to get a new one and you know buying an electronic needs a lot of research so it took me so long to get one :) .Secondly during the last 2 weeks were the awesome matches of Cricket World Cup..........UHHU...!!! and finally I was busy with my house hunt. Today I have moved to a new house although its not as beautiful as my old house its cozy and comfortable and perfect for me. So when I am all set the first thing i thought of doing was check my blog and to my utter surprise my blogmates have not forgotton me at all....rather it has been raining awards for me. 

When I opened my blog I saw a message "I Have An Award Waiting For U In My Blog..Do Collect It :)" it felt so awesome , I had a smile running from one cheek to another :) .  When I visited her blog I realized its not one but she has showered me with several awards. Thanks a lot Prathima....you made me feel so honored.... :D




                                                                              
                                                                               

                                                                                                                                               


The beauty of these blogging awards is that its about receiving and sharing......so I need to share it 15 blogger and this is the toughest job. I have seen so many amazing blogger having collection of wonderful and breath-taking recipes, so I really cannot judge who is best among the best....however let me try to name a few wonderful bloggers.....






Priyanka


20 comments:

Thank you so much! I appreciate you awarding me and my blog among all the other fantastic bloggers!
And Congrats on all your awards, you totally deserve them!
Thanks again!

Oh my dear, thank you so much for your awards! I do appreciate them. You made my day with these!
Thank you again...
Blessings,
Catherine

I just wrote a long message and Blogger keeps telling me, it is not my blog.

I can't reproduce what I wrote, now but I thank you for your kindness. You have some mighty fine bloggers that you are giving the award to. I am honored to be among them.

Thanks for sharing this with me and congratulations on receiving this. You deserve it.

I am not able to write a comment under My Sweet and Savory. I just opened a new blog, Comfy Cook.
http://comfycookc.blogspot.com and it insists on signing me out under that name.

Congrats dear on ur awards and wish u many more !! Keep rocking !!

Oh My!!!!! Congrats on all these awards! All well deserved!!! I feel so honored to be on your list for the awards! THANK YOU so very much Priyanka! :-)))))
Manu (Manu's Menu)

hearty congrats to you and wish you plenty more :)

Congrats on your award, I am so honored to be among these fine foodie bloggers and that you would list me here.. "I totally appreciate your support and wonderful friendship", thank you cheers... Claudia from What's Cookin!

Thanks so much for including me! You are so sweet :)

Congrats on all ur well deserved awards and wishing u many more!!!!!

Thanks a lot to all....!!!!!

Thank you for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!

Congrats on all the awards dear...wish you many more...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many good blogs out there for sure!!!!! These awards are wonderful and make me smile :) XO

I am also glad to hear you're settling into your new home! That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing the award with me. First time to ur space and I find it great. glad to follow you.

Thank you so much Priyanka! I am honoured that you chose one of my blogs for an award. That is so thoughtful of you!!

Congrats on your awards.. Wish you many many more..
Bhalo Khabo

congrats on ur award and thanks for sharing it with me :).. happy Ugadi :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More