When I was a kid,I never enjoyed have chocolate cake not till I had the one my sister made. Thats what made me a chocolate cake fan :).
Office work everyday makes it very difficult for me nurture my cooking passion so weekends is the best time for it. But after a heavy lunch in weekends , I get a huge craving for something sweet and what best then cakes. Well this weekend it was Chocolate Cake. And finally I end up skipping dinner :) .
|Brown sugar||1/2 cup|
|White Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coco Powder||1 full tesspoon|
|Chocolate||1 Dairy milk|
- Whisk the egg and the sugar together till the sugar is properly melted.
- To the processor add flour , coco powder , baking powder and whisk the ingrediants properly till its smooth.
- Coat the baking dish with butter and set aside for 2 min.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Set the microwave to 80 and place the cake in it for 12-15 min.