I love having noodles. During my childhood noodles would be our morning breakfast on Sundays and till we follow the same as a custom. And the Sunday noodles was generally made by Baba. And that used to be ultimate. Now that I am away from my parents I miss my Sunday breakfast but every week I have noodles at least 2 times :P.
And as I love to have variety in my food , so this variation of noodle was created in the process.All I can say you can try this.....
|Soyabean Balls||10 gm|
|Green Chilli||2 numbers|
|Coriander||2 small bunches|
|Red Chilli Powder||1/2 teaspoons|
|Turmeric Powder||1/4 teaspoons|
|Dried Red Chillies||3 numbers|
|FOR EGG SAUCE|
|Black Pepper||To taste|
- Bring a large pot of salted water and a drop of oil to boil. When the water boils, add the noodles and let it cook till soften.
- Drain out the noodles and set aside. Boil water again and add the soyabean ball and let them soften.
- While this is getting done , whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add salt , tumeric powder and red chilly and then fry the soyabean balls.
- In the same pan heat some more oil and add the onions , green chilly and red chilly.
- When the onions are slighty done add the garlic and corriander and let it fry
- Add the noodle to the pan and stir fry the same. Add the sauce to the same and cook for 2-3 min then add the soyabean balls and cook for a min.
- Place the noodle in a plate and add some cheese , oregano and chilly flakes and bake for 1 min.