Its said everywhere that Breakfast is the most critical meal and should never be missed. Well that the only meal i miss... :D.
The only day I have breakfast or rather brunch (it's very difficult to get up early :D) is Sunday. So long I have only had salty pancakes but I thought of making sweet ones for a change.
So I tried this dish.
|Ripe Banana||2 numbers|
|Baking powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|FOR VANILA CREAM SAUCE|
|Fresh Cream||200 gb|
|Vanila syrup||1/4 teaspoon|
|Chocolate Syrup||1/4 teaspoon|
- Mix flour and baking power and set aside.
- Mash the ripe bananas and to that add the milk and sugar and blend together.
- Add the wet mixture to the flour mixture and add a pinch of salt and mix till a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Heat a not stick pan and pour the mixture into the pan (approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake).
- Using a spoon slightly flatten the mixture in the pan and cook till the pancake are golden brown on both sides.
Vanilla Cream Sauce :-
- Whisk together the cream , sugar and vanilla syrup.
- While serving add some chocolate syrup.