Wednesday, February 23, 2011

EGG LESS STRAWBERRY CAKE



Yesterday evening I suddenly remembered that the month has almost come to an end and till now I have not made anything with strawberry :( . Actually thinking of joining the Veggie Fruit Month event hosted by Priya and Pari  and as the fruit for this month is "STRAWBERRY" so I had to make something. So while returning from office I bought some strawberries.

Then the important question arose.......what will I make with it. As I already planned for some parathas for dinner so I thought of making some desserts, and since I love to eat cakes after dinner so I decided to make a cake. Hence the Egg less Strawberry Cake was formed.

I had shared the dish with Slighlty Indulgent Tuesday; 2/22/11 hosted by AMY , Tuesday Night Supper Club--link up no. 29 in Fudge Ripple  and  Tempt My Tummy Tuesday: Skillet Phyllo Pot Pie hosted by Lisa

Print Page
FOR STRAWBERRY CAKE
Strawberry 150 grms
Cream 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Flour 1 cup
Baking Powder 1 teaspoon
Baking Soda 1/2 teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Butter 2 tablespoons


FOR CAKE ICING
Cream 1/2 cup
Butter 2 tablespoon
Icing Sugar 2 cups


       STRAWBERRY CAKE:-
  1. Blend together the strawberries, cream and milk till everything is smooth.
  2. Add sugar to the mixture and blend it again till smooth.
  3. Mix flour,baking powder and baking soda separately in a large bowl.
  4. Melt the butter. Add the butter and oil to the strawberry mixture in the blender and mix throughly.
  5. Add the strawberry mixture to the flour mixture and fold them till its smooth. This helps in making the cake fluffy and light.
  6. Coat the baking bowl with slight oil and then add the batter in the baking dish.
  7. Bake the mixture in the oven for 20 min at 210 degree celcius.
  8. Remove it and then let it cool.
CAKE ICEING:-
  1. Mix together butter, cream , icing sugar till it appears to be glowing and look like cake icing.
  2. Spread the icing on the cake evenly with a spatula and refrigerate for 1 hour.



The Strawberry Cake id ready for the bite :) .


Priyanka







29 comments:

lovely looking cake - well explained

The cake looks absolutely delicious and soft... Beautiful colour..
Reva

The cake looks so soft & yumm!!! Easy to make too...Bookmarked it & will be trying it out soon...;)
Prathima rao
Prats Corner

I am adding this one to the collection of eggless dessert recipes... lovely post

Your cake looks really lovely. Your instructions are clear and easy to follow. This will be a popular cake. I hope you have a good day. Blessings...Mary

So lovely, the pink colour and the moist texture of the cake attracts me a lot.

Wonderful eggless Fruit cake i ever seen...Will try ur recipe at sometime..

Thats a beautiful and wonderful looking cake,lovely texture..

What a moist and beautiful cake...I bet the strawberries give it a fabulous flavor~

So moist and healthy! Love the addition of cream in them...


http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

Lovely and tasty cake! I like its pink colour! So cute :-)

What a totally unique recipe! I'm so anxious to give this a try... bookmarking it now.

I heart strawberries and the eggless cake looks and sounds delicious!

lovely cake with strawberries and cream!!! wud luv to try it soon..

What a gorgeous cake, such a lovely colour! Thank you for being my newest follower. Have a great weekend!

such a beautiful cake! i have been looking for a strawberry cake recipe for quite some time. thank you for sharing with tuesday night supper club.

So beautiful.. Love the pink color..
Soft and decadent...
http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

nice work me i like this blog and am so impress to see your this blog it is so useful blog thanks to sharing us

truly your blog is so nice am so impress to read your blog thanks to sharing us Valentine Day Flowers To Mumbai

Great post!! I love your recipe and Thank you very much, I have found this info extremely good!

NICE BLOG http://www.nortoncontactnumber.co/

Cakeman is the best cake providers in Magarpatta City, Online Cake Order in Magarpatta City, Cake Delivery in Magarpatta city, Magarpatta city Midnight Cake Delivery, best Anniversary Cakes magarpatta, Birthday Cakes in Magarpatta.

Hi, I like your post really I have read first-time Thanks for sharing keep up the good work.


rohu fish farming

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More