pic from Strange Cosmos
The morning of 8th Feb 2011 was very boring. I was gloomy and sad without any cause and was totally bored in office. Probably I was having my Monday morning blues....i know its not a Monday but since I didn't go to office on Monday so yesterday I was having my Monday morning blues....... :D . I think its a very common feeling for all :) .
By evening my day started changing from a gloomy boring one to a one that brought smiles to face and joys to heart. I had participated in "SLURRPY STAR OF THE WEEK" recipe contest and to my utter surprise I had won the 3rd prize. For the first time I had received a prize for cooking and I was so happy. Thanks to the editor of SLURRPY for hosting such a wonderful event....its a real encouragement for us amateur cooks :)
And when I opened my blog and I was thrilled to see the comment for "The Foodie" she had passed me 3 award and it felt so wonderful to be appreciated.All these has encouraged me a lot. Thanks a lot "The Foodie" I am in Cloud 9 even now :)
7 things about me :
- I love talking to my mom over phone and we can do that for hours
- The first person for whom I had cooked anything was Dad and I made chappati and dal and he could not eat it at all. I was in 6th class at that time :) .
- I have a younger sister name Paromita she is a gem and a sweetheart of the whole family.
- I am a very talkative person and love to spend time with my family and friends.
- I enjoying buying utensils or electronic appliances for my kitchen.
- I don't like to make the morning tea and prefer if someone does it for me :P
- I love soft toys.....everytime I go for shopping I always buying one or two soft toys.
- I am totally addicted to TV :D . The first thing is do when I wake up is switch on the TV and its on the whole time I am at home.
As for nominating 15 bloggers......this is a very difficult task at hand, its very hard for me to pick 15 blogger from all the wonderful bloggers I have met. I admire the creativity of all my fellow bloggers but as I had to limit my choices so I would like to pass the 3 awards to :-
- Kankana from Sunshine & Smiles
- Haley from At Home with Haley
- Nithya from 4th Sense Cooking
- Mary from One Perfect Bite
- Anu Santanu from Bhalo Khabo
- Sandra from Sandra's Easy Cooking
- Krista from Krista's Kitchen
- Harika from Harika's Kitchen
- Pam from For the love of Cooking
- Barbara from Bless Us Lord
- Sukina from Lick my Spoon
- Cherine from Chicho's Kitchen
- Clotilde from Chocolate & Zucchini
- Chele from Chocolate Teapot
- Lola from Lola's Artistic Endeavors