Thursday, February 3, 2011

KREATIVE BLOG AWARD...............YAY..!!!


What a surprise.....!!!
Today when I was visiting other blogs I saw this award and I was thinking that this is a great award to get :) ....... And now when I logged in to my utter surprise I was presented the "KREATIVE BLOG AWARD" by Harika.YAY!!! that was my reaction exactly.
I am too excited on getting this award.....Thanks Harika you actually made my wish come true.


But blogging is about sharing so the rules to claim this award are :
1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award

7 things about me :
  • I prefer to visit different resturants and try out different types of food.
  • I enjoy watching cartoons and cookery shows on tv.
  • I am very fond of jewellery and purses and I have a huge collection of both :)
  • I am a believer of faith and destiny.
  • I dont like to make the morning tea and prefer if someone does it for me :P
  • I love soft toys.....everytime I go for shopping I always buying one or two soft toys.
  • I am a software engineer by profession..........just couldnt think of anything else.

Well as for nominating 7 bloggers its very hard for me to pick 7 of the wonderful and creative blogger from all the wonderful bloggers I have met. So I would like to pass the award to all the bloggers whom I sincerly follow.



Priyanka

11 comments:

Thanks Priyanka ..I really appreciate this..You really have a nice blog...

Your blog is beautiful...thank you for following my blog. I am so delighted to follow yours. Thank you for the Kreativ Blog Award. Blessings, Catherine

Congratulations on your award..The space is so lovely and a well deserved award!!

Gayu
http://ensamayalarangam.blogspot.com

Congrats on ur award..keep rocking..

Congrats dear and thank u very much for passing this award to me:)

Priyanka, thank you for visiting my site and passing on this lovely award to me! I appreciate you sharing a bit about yourself with us too, like you, I'm a believer in faith and destiny. I'm looking forward to great things on your blog, so keep up the great work!

Maya

Congratulations! Keep up the wonderful work.

Thank you for thinking of me. ;)

Congratulations on your well-deserved award. This pasta sounds perfect and is a perfect example of why you were
Chosen. Have a great day. Blessings...MAry

Congratulations on your well-deserved award. Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings...Mary

Thanks for your award...you have a lovely blog.

Hi, priyanka lovely congrats on u r award dear u deserve that. And u already passed me the award didn't found any more. Any ways thank u for your award.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More